Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Man it's hot out!

So my week of "vacation" is over...and I'm in the middle of my first week back. All I can say is factory work is HOT! I think I've lost 5lbs sweating in places women shouldn't sweat in!
After the summer we're having, I think I want to be the domesticated Goddess and stay home! This has been the hottest summer that I can remember having in a longggg time!

Ok, so now we're on to the small home remodeling projects. The kitchen is finally finished being painted...it sucks that my dear husband picked a light gray "to match the counter tops"....who ever heard of a gray kitchen? I mean it doesn't look that bad, but I love COLOR!! So, I think I'll have to sneak in color with accessories. And I suppose this will do until I save up enough to just get myself a new kitchen, and that may take awhile.

I now have 2 kids going to college, and I can honestly say I'm going to be poor for awhile. I might have to find a part time job to afford all this, but for their education, it'll be well worth it! I don't want them stuck in a factory sweating, I want them to do whatever makes them happy in life!

And I want to mention in this blog, how much I appreciate ebay! I love to scrapbook, and I love my Cricut cutting machine....so when I can get 2 cartridges for $30 I'm all over it! And 2 just arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment