Thursday, July 8, 2010

Painting the Kitchen

Well, I took a well deserved week off of work. Haven't done that in a long time...and my husband creates a "list" of things to do for me. Why do they do that? I understand working 7 days a week restricts what you can accomplish during a week. But man.. I just want to relax! So, today's list consists of going and washing the walls down in the kitchen, so we can paint later today. It's supposed to be a humid 90 degrees outside, so I'm thinking that I'd rather be inside in the air conditioning anyway....but to paint walls?
I don't think I was made to be a domesticated Goddess....this is ridiculous ! Not to mention how much laundry I've done over the last couple of days....how can any of my kids whine with the "I don't have anything to wear" yea whatever....
Ok...enough lollygagging, time to get it in gear and get something accomplished....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment